The Peace Scholarship Program 2009 adalah program beasiswa S1 ke Australia bagi pelajar Indonesia. Beasiswa meliputi:
* Biaya kuliah (SPP) selama 1 semester di Universitas terpilih di Australia
* AU$2500 (maximum) untuk visa pelajar,kesehatan, dan return airfare expenses (di luar keperluan ini biaya ditanggung sendiri oleh penerima beasiswa)
* AU$6000 (maximum) untuk biaya hidup dan akomodasi selama di Australia (lebih kurang $300 per minggu)
* Lifetime networking opportunities with Peace Scholarship recipients from countries all over the world
Pelajar/mahasiswa/i yang memenuhi syarat dan ketentuan di bawah ini dan sedang menempuh studi di perguruan tinggi di Indonesia akan mendapatkan kesempatan kuliah di salah satu Universitas di Australia selama 6 bulan dimulai bulan Juli 2009.
How to Apply
Ensure you fulfil each of the selection criteria as detailed below:
* At the time of application you have completed at least three and no more than six semesters of your first full-time undergraduate degree of an accredited course at a university in Indonesia
* You have achieved a grade point average of 7.5/10 (or equivalent) in your degree to date
* You can fulfil the requirements for English language proficiency – minimum 6.0 IELTS overall and minimum in each category (depending on the requirements of the host university).
* You can preferably gain credit transfer for your study abroad program in Australia for your degree at your home institution
* You do not hold citizenship or permanent residency in Australia and have not previously studied overseas, either in Australia or elsewhere, unless on a scholarship
* You are able to demonstrate a commitment to ‘global peace and understanding’ through community, academic or professional achievements
* You are able to indicate how the experience will further your professional development and help contribute to global peace and understanding
* You are able to demonstrate a financial need and that without this scholarship you would not have the chance to study overseas
The following materials must be received by IDP Indonesia by March 15th 2009.
* Completed, printed and signed Application Form (note application form must be typed and in English, handwritten applications will not be accepted)
* Completed, printed and signed Agreement of Award Terms and Conditions
* Certified true copy of current passport or official government identification card
* Certified and English translated true copy of official academic transcript, including current year grades and explanation of grading system
* Original and current certificate of either:
o International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test results
o Computer Based TOEFL
o Paperbased TOEFL
o Internet Based TOEFL
note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
* Two References/Testimonials in English
o One reference/testimonial from home institution (Dean or higher). This reference/testimonial must follow the format outlined on the Home Institution Reference Form and address the criteria requested
o One reference/testimonial from someone you have worked with on a particular community service project that you talk about in your application (preferably your supervisor), or from someone who can honestly discuss your involvement in community based activities and projects and who has known you for more than 2 years. This reference/testimonial must follow the format outlined on the Community Leader Reference Form and address the criteria requested.
Note: References cannot be submitted from a person to whom you are related and references from any political party will not be accepted.
Your application will not be assessed if you do not fulfil all the selection criteria OR if you do not submit all the required materials
Please submit all the materials above to:
Rachmi Sjafei (Ms.)
Senior Project Officer / IELTS Administrator ID017
IDP Education Pty Ltd – South Jakarta Office
Jl Terusan Gedung Hijau 1 Kav. 9 01 E
Komp.RUKO Fitria Pondok Indah
Jakarta Selatan – 12310 INDONESIA
Phone:+62 21 750 3552/2660
Fax:+62 21 769 4846
For further details go to:
All applications must be received by IDP Indonesia by March 15th 2009..
All applications received will be sent to IDP Education Australia and the Peace Scholarship Program in Australia for final selection. Once applications are selected, they will be sent to the participating universities for placement.
Final award of the Peace Scholarship is subject to acceptance into the study abroad program at the selected institution as well as receipt of the appropriate visa to study in Australia.
For more information regarding the 2009 Peace Scholarship Program please contact the Peace Scholarship Program representative in Indonesia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can email your questions and comments to email@example.com.
Agreement of Award Terms and Conditions:
Home Institution Reference Form:
Community Leader Reference Form: